International trade award winners announced
Since 1995, the Averell Harriman International Trade Awards have recognized outstanding achievement in global trade. Business people in nine counties that comprise the mid-Hudson Valley were encouraged to nominate the company they believe brings the most to the region’s international economic table.
There will be a business showcase and networking event starting at 5:30 p.m. May 20 at Anthony’s Pier 9 in New Windsor, with the dinner and awards presentation following at 6 p.m. The Orange County Chamber of Commerce is this year’s host.
The 2008 winners of the Averell Harriman International Trade Awards are:
Co-winners of Exporter of the Year (sales up to $10 million):
* Atlantis Energy Systems Inc.. La Grange;
* Atlas Equipment Sales, Elmsford.
Exporter of the Year (sales between $10 million and $50 million):
* Intensus Engineering Inc. L.L.C., Cold Spring.
Service Provider of the Year:
* Louise Martin-Valiquette, adjunct professor of international trade law, Pace University, Westchester County.
Corporation Service Provider of the Year:
* Integrated Enterprise Solutions Inc., Poughkeepsie.
Importer of the Year:
* Harney & Sons Tea Co., Millerton.
International Company of the Year:
* Maypro Industries L.L.C., Purchase.
Trade Partner of the Year:
* U.S. Department of Commerce-Export Assistance Center, White Plains.
For the 13th consecutive year, HSBC bank will be the event’s platinum sponsor. The media sponsor is Westfair Communications, publisher of Hudson Valley Business, Westchester County Business Journal, Fairfield County Business Journal and Generations.
For information or for reservations, contact Carol Smith at the Orange County Chamber of Commerce, (845) 457-9700; or visit www.orangeny.com.
Copyright Westfair Communications Apr 7, 2008
Provided by ProQuest Information and Learning Company. All rights Reserved