As a service to our readers, arrests for drunken driving and incidents of property crimes in Peoria County are reported in Neighbors.
* DVD movies and equipment valued at $626 and $450 in cash taken between 8:30 p.m. April 18 and 2 a.m. April 19 from the home of Adam Collins and Christopher Collins, 1125 NE Glen Oak Ave. Forced entry.
* A cell phone and purse valued at $530 belonging to Rhonda Miller, 3421 N. El Vista Lane, taken between 1:20 and 2:30 a.m. April 19 from 512 Main St. No forced entry.
* Twenty-five crystal religious items valued at $2,500 taken between 1 p.m. April 18 and 8:30 a.m. April 19 from Lagron Miller, 1231 W. Main St. Unclear entry.
* A compact disc player and a speaker valued at $800 taken between 2:38 and 2:39 a.m. April 20 from the home of Ron Spicer, 1517 S. Livingston St. No forced entry.
* Jewelry, movies, DVD equipment and video games valued at $1,219 taken between 10:30 p.m. April 19 and 1:40 a.m. April 20 from the home of Shanatta Hodges-Smith, 1819 N. Missouri Ave. Forced entry.
* A 1992 Pontiac, no value listed, belonging to Jerlene Turner, 406 S. Western Ave., taken between 12:05 and 4 a.m. April 20 while parked near her home. Unclear entry.
* A 1989 Buick LeSabre, value unlisted, belonging to Sonny Jefferson, 1624 N. Missouri Ave., taken from his home between 9 p.m. April 20 and 10 a.m. April 21. Entry unclear.
* A 2001 Lincoln Towncar, value unlisted, belonging to James Fenton, 1926 W. Willow Crest Drive, taken from 4019 N. War Memorial Drive between 8 and 9:44 a.m. April 21. Unforced entry.
* A 1995 Honda Accord, value unlisted, taken from the home of Shankar Desai, 11101 N. Northtrail Drive, Dunlap, between 7:40 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. March 31. Forced entry.
* A Sony PlayStation, DVDs, a DVD player, a video game, a TV and a computer valued at $2,420 belonging to Jayquita Olds, 2811 W. Starr St., taken from her home between 6:30 and 11:50 a.m. April 10. Forced entry.
* Fifty compact discs valued at $500 taken between 9:30 p.m. Thursday and 7:30 a.m. Friday from the car of Evan Kilgore, 806 W. Bartlett Court, which was parked near his home. No forced entry.
* A 1991 Buick LeSabre, no value listed, belonging to George Howard, 1417 W. Widenham St., taken at 9:09 a.m. May 9 at 2703 W. Grinnel St. Unclear entry.
* A laptop computer valued at $600 taken between 4:45 and 4:50 p.m. May 8 from the home of Theresa Miller, 3637 W. Hedgehill Lane, Apt. 5. No forced entry.
* A television valued at $800 taken between 1:30 and 2:20 p.m. May 9 from the home of Russell Underwood, 1822 N. Linn St., Apt. 2. No forced entry.
* Eyeglasses, jewelry, a gym bag, clothing and a cell phone valued at $1,130 taken between 8 and 9:20 p.m. May 9 from the car of Marcus McGee, 2401 N. Gale Ave., which was parked near his home. Forced entry.
* Coins, cash and checks valued at $3,085 taken between 10 and 11:30 a.m. May 16 from Southfork Market, 4023 SW Adams St. No forced entry.
* A 1990 Oldsmobile Cutlass, no value listed, belonging to Troy Simelton, 1024 W. Butler St., taken between noon Feb. 1 and 6 a.m. April 1 while parked near his home. Unclear entry.
* Video games valued at $700 taken between noon and 1:15 p.m. May 16 from the home of Demetria Lampkin, 1011 E. Frye Ave. No forced entry.
* A 1994 Chevrolet Blazer, no value listed, belonging to Mikaren Truner, 1005 W. Shelley Lane, taken between 3 p.m. May 16 and 4 a.m. May 17 while parked at 1531 W. Millman St. No forced entry.
* A tool box and tools valued at $520 taken between 8 and 11 p.m. May 16 from a barn on the property of John Newbould, 14513 Todd School Road, Glasford. Unclear entry.
* A ring valued at $1,000 and other items valued at $45 taken between 10:30 a.m. and 9 p.m. May 17 from the home of Joan Fancher, 2215 N. University St. No forced entry.
* A VCR, computer and two television sets valued at $2,125 taken between 8:30 a.m. and 3:11 p.m. May 17 from the home of Walter Ayers and Todd Newell, 214 W. Nebraska Ave. No forced entry.
* Tools valued at $800 taken between noon and 1:15 p.m. May 17 from the van of John Stawicki, 4008 N. University St., which was parked at 109 SW Monroe St. No forced entry.
* Stereo equipment valued at $500 taken between 10 p.m. May 17 and 6 a.m. May 18 from the car of Curtis Tittle, 819 E. Arcadia Ave., which was parked near his home. Forced entry.
* Amy M. Jones, 26, 628 Alexander Ave.; 2:48 a.m. April 11 in the 2200 block of Northwest Adams Street. She was also cited for failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident and no insurance.
* Shannon Spandet, 27, 2517 Wardcliff St.; 5:50 p.m. April 11 at Sterling Avenue and Scenic Drive. She was also cited for disobeying a red light.
* Christopher M. Davis, 28, 934 1/2 Pekin Avenue, Creve Coeur; 9:44 p.m. April 18 at Rohmann Avenue east of Swords Circle. He was also cited for improper lane usage, speeding and possession of a controlled substance.
* Jeffrey Tuggle, 41, 516 N. Magnolia St., Elmwood; 12:53 a.m. April 18 at Southport Road and Swords Avenue. He was also cited for driving without lights when required and no insurance.
* Hans Reich, 21, of Mill Valley, Ca., arrested about 7:30 a.m. April 18 at 110 E. High Point Road. He was also cited for improper turning, driving without insurance, and having a BAC over .08 percent.
* Richard Diepenbrock, 27, 4618 Rockwell Drive; 9:03 p.m. May 2 near his home. He was also cited for reckless driving and failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident.
* Brenda Bailloux, 48, 6694 N. Lexington Drive; 11:17 p.m. May 16 at 800 W. Pine Hill Lane. She was also cited for driving without lights when required.
* Gwynne Holohan, 61, 1504 Woodside Drive, Dunlap; 9:16 p.m. May 17 in the 12200 block of Brentfield Drive in Dunlap.
* Robert J. Ward III, 36, 3628 N. Leroy Ave.; 10:55 p.m. May 17 at Illinois Route 8 one mile east of Pottstown Road. He was also cited with failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident.
* James S. Williams, 40, 1116 Mactavish Road; 1:45 a.m. May 18 in the 300 block of Sloan Street, Peoria Heights. He was also cited for failure to signal when required and refusing to take a breathalyzer test.
* William Bell, 30, 5915 N. Cedar Crest St.; 2:44 a.m. May 18 in the 700 block of West Main Street. He was also cited with speeding and driving on a suspended license.
* John Namchick, 27, 3725 S. Broadway, Braceville; 2 a.m. May 18 in the 1800 block of North Knoxville Avenue. He was also cited for speeding.
* Robert Hrovatin, 22, 405 Rosewood Drive, Washington; 2:45 a.m. May 18 in the 100 block of southwest Jefferson Street. He was also cited with improper lane usage and making an improper turn.
Provided by ProQuest Information and Learning Company. All rights Reserved.