Society World – Brief Article
* Angel From Above: Dr. Kwane M. Watson and the former Kellie R. Stallard are happy in love after joining as one during an enchanted ceremony at the St. Ignatius Martyr Catholic Church in Louisville, KY. The bride is a graduate of the Vanderbilt University School of Law. The bridegroom is practicing dentistry in Louisville. The loving twosome plan to honeymoon in Hawaii.
* When You Talk About Love: Mr. and Mrs. Bernard C. Young joined in holy matrimony at the Newton White Mansion in Mitchellville, MD. The bride, Rhodesia Mitchell, is a security specialist with the Department of the Navy. The groom is a quality control inspector and owner of NRG Mechanics. The newlyweds honeymooned in the Caymen Islands and will reside in Prince Frederick, MD.
* Joy: Evangeline Marie Cannon wed Benjamin Paul Duncan Jr. at the Our Lady Star of the Sea Church in New Orleans. A graduate of Southern University at New Orleans, the bride is an accounts receivable analyst for the Stone Pigman Law Firm. Also a graduate of Southern University at New Orleans, the groom is promotions director of WYLD-FM/AM, Clear Channel Radio of New Orleans. Freeport, Bahamas, was the honeymoon spot.
* Beginning Of Forever: Cameron Dale Nixon exchanged marital vows with the former Margaret Ardelle Walker Richardson at the St. Luke AME Church in Birmingham, AL. The bride and groom are both in their fourth year of medical school at the University of Alabama’s School of Medicine. The happy couple plan to specialize in internal medicine. They will reside in Birmingham.
* Once In A Lifetime: Walter Christainson Jones and Tonja Antoinette Harris married at the A.D. Bruce Chapel at the University of Houston (UH) in Houston. The bride, a project manager at UH, is a graduate of Abilene Christian University and UH. The groom, a pricing analyst for Continental Airlines, is a graduate of Parks College of St. Louis University.
* Great Is Thy Faithfulness: The Rev. Gordon A. Humphrey, Sr. and his wife, Helen Warfield Humphrey, recently celebrated 54 years of blessed marriage by renewing their wedding vows at Shiloh Baptist Church in Chicago. Rev. Humphrey is pastor of Shiloh Baptist Church. The blessed couple are the parents of three children and the grandparents of five.
COPYRIGHT 2001 Johnson Publishing Co.
COPYRIGHT 2001 Gale Group