* “Just Shoot Me,” 9:30 p.m., Channel 4: Finch produces a 10- minute autobiographical film on a clever episode that spoofs the “Project Greenlight” films. He enlists the Blush staff and its publisher, Jack (George Segal), to participate. The icing on the cake for Finch is managing to secure actor David Hasselhoff as the star. Finch’s colleagues offer funny bone-tickling moments.
* “Friends,” 8 and 8:30 p.m., Channel 4: Joey’s love for Rachel blooms during a night out to cheer her up. At 8:30, Chandlerbecomes obsessed with taking baths and Monica believes Joeyhas the hots for Phoebe. Both episodes are repeats.
* “Whose Line Is It Anyway?” 8 and 8:30 p.m., Channel 7: Back-to- back repeats feature some of the improvisation show’s knee-slapping moments.
* “Will &Grace,” 9 p.m., Channel 4: Grace agrees to stand in for an ill bride to help plan a wedding. As you might guess, Gracegets caught up in the nuptial excitement and fancies herself a bride. Karen and Will have the best one-liners relating to a book.
* “CSI: Crime Scene Investigation,” 9 p.m., Channel 2: The case of a drug-dealeroverdosing has many more complications than Grissom and his staff expected.
* “The Agency,” 10 p.m., Channel 2: The intense drama traces efforts by the heads of intelligence offices in Pakistan and India to halt a possible nuclear attack.
* “True Life,” 8 p.m., MTV: A young person’s view of the pros and cons of breast implants. Young women talk aboutmotives for getting implants; there are also some women whoare having them removed.
* Talk shows: “Tonight,” 11:35 p.m., Channel 4: Richard Gere. “Late Show With David Letterman,” 11:35 p.m., Channel 2: Martin Short and animal expert Jack Hanna. “Politically Incorrect With Bill Maher,” 12:05 a.m., Channel 7: Amy Pietz, Jami Gertz, USA Today’s David Mastio, and actor Jeremy Northam. “Late Night With Conan O’Brien,” 12:35 a.m., Channel 4: Tim Robbins. “Late Late Show With Craig Kilborn,” 12:35 a.m., Channel 2: Josh Hartnett, model Molly Sims and Lisa Loeb. — Faye B. Zuckerman
Copyright Copley Press Inc. 2002
Provided by ProQuest Information and Learning Company. All rights Reserved.