Botanical bounty: your favorite beauty store is full of products with fresh ingredients straight from the garden. Here are a few goodies that make it easy to take your routine back to nature
1. Aura Cacia Soothing Lavender Stick ($9; auracacia.com) contains pure essential oils; roll on for a mood-boosting dose of aromatherapy.
2. The Healing Garden Green Tea Relax Therapy 2-in-1 Moisturizing Body Wash with Lotion ($6.75; at drugstores) has calming peony-petal extract, plus hydrating shea butter and grapeseed oil.
3. Herbal Essences Texturizing Pomade ($3; at drugstores) helps define short hairstyles with hydrating extracts of palmarosa, pineapple and cardamom.
4. Hakansson Passion Fruit Vitamin Spray ($30; hakanssonskin.com) delivers a hydrating boost to parched skin.
5. Kiss My Face Organic Lip Balms SPF 15 ($3.50 each; kiss myface.com) moisturize lips with organic beeswax, aloe vera and coconut oil.
6. Matrix Biolage Fortifying Heat Styler ($13; matrix.com for locations), with hibiscus flower and lemongrass extracts, helps smooth and protect hair.
7. Zum Rub in Rosemary-Mint ($9.50; indigowild.com) calms and heals skin with shea butter, beeswax and grapeseed oil.
8. Aveda Botanical Kinetics Hydrating Lotion ($12; aveda.com) is a quick-absorbing facial moisturizer that contains chamomile, lavender and rice-bran oil.
9. Bodycoffee Revitalizing Herbal Mist ($26; bodycoffee.com) has coffee extract and rosemary and orange essential oils.
COPYRIGHT 2005 Weider Publications
COPYRIGHT 2005 Gale Group