Question: if I start the ACPE degree courses now, when could I complete my MMM or MBA?
Question: IF I START THE ACPE DEGREE COURSES NOW, WHEN COULD I COMPLETE MY MMM OR MBA?
As early as 1st quarter of 2007 for the MMM or 4th quarter of 2007 for the MBA.
The program consists of Section I (ACPE CME coursework) and Section II (University coursework). Section I is a minimum of 150 hours–126 core (8 courses) and a minimum of 24 elective hours. Here is a sample Section I schedule to consider. (InterAct courses are computer based courses you complete at home.)
1. PHYSICIAN IN MANAGEMENT — All 6 Modules–May 21-25 in Boston or Anytime-InterAct Express CD(no online) (35 core/elective hrs $1400/$1475 non)
2. ETHICAL CHALLENGES — June 3-23–InterAct (12 core hrs $625 for members/$700 non)
3. MANAGING PHYSICIAN PERFORMANCE — June 24-Aug 4, InterAct (24 core hrs $1250/$1400 non)
4. HEALTH LAW — August 19-September 8–InterAct (12 core hrs $625/$700 non-members)
5. FINANCIAL DECISION MAKING — Sept 30–Nov 10 InterAct (24 core hrs $1250/$1400 non)
6. THREE FACES OF QUALITY — Nov 11-Dec 22 InterAct (24 core hrs $1250/$1400 non)
7 & 8. Informatics (choose 2 of 3) Practical Fundamentals of IS & Ehealth or IT Change Management — Anytime-InterAct Express Self-study (3.5 core hours $175/$250 non each)
Elective Options …
9. Example: Reconciling Values or Taking Charge of Change Anytime-InterAct Express (12 elective hrs. $625/700 or $600/$750)
Section II: University MMM Cohort or MBA Semester–Begin 1st Qtr. 2006 (MMM Cohorts are 1 year or 18 months in length & MBA duration is 22 months or up to 4 years)
For complete answers to questions or customized curriculum plans, contact Charisse Jimenez, Graduate Program Manager at 800-562-8088 or email@example.com. Or visit website www.acpe.org/degrees.
COPYRIGHT 2005 American College of Physician Executives
COPYRIGHT 2005 Gale Group