Stonebrae Country Club, Bay Area’s Most Elegant Gated Community Opens Today
New East Bay Hills Community Features Championship 18-Hole Golf Course, Elegant Country Club, State-of-the-Art Homes and Elementary School
HAYWARD, Calif. — After years of anticipation, the East Bay’s most luxurious country club community, Stonebrae, has opened its doors to new homeowners. The kickoff Gala Grand Opening Event is being held on Saturday, February 10, 2007.
Along the highest ridgeline of the East Bay hills, Stonebrae Country Club boasts a lifestyle like no other. This private, gated community provides a distinguished class of luxury homes, a sprawling 18-hole championship golf course and a gorgeous clubhouse complex featuring unparalleled dining, fitness and health facilities.
Stonebrae also created a new on-site elementary school built in partnership with the Hayward Unified School District and 1,200 acres of regional open space dedicated to the East Bay Regional Park District (EBRPD).
“Living at Stonebrae is like staying at a luxury resort,” said Steve Miller, Executive Director. “We are thrilled that the public can finally visit this extraordinary project and see for themselves what a special and elegant lifestyle Stonebrae offers.”
Stonebrae’s first release is comprised of three distinctive villages, each built by one of the nation’s most illustrious residential developers: Carrick Village by Toll Brothers, Montrose Village by Warmington Homes California and Stirling Village by Standard Pacific Homes. Stonebrae will ultimately consist of approximately 580 homes including the best custom housing ever developed.
About Stonebrae Country Club:
* Distinctive village-style neighborhoods of luxury single-family homes in a private gated setting. The architecture is carefully planned to create an elegant living environment. Tree-lined streets and an appealing mix of architectural styles are reminiscent of some of the Bay Area’s most sought-after neighborhoods.
* Spectacular 18-hole links-style championship golf course designed by award-winning Scottish architect David McLay Kidd.
* Designed by Mike Marsh and Associates, a world-class private 30,000 square foot Craftsman-influenced clubhouse will provide unsurpassed amenities and activities–from an exquisite culinary experience at the Club Grill, to a well-stocked pro shop, to fitness facilities, personal training and spa treatments.
* A 25-meter swimming pool (suitable for competitive meets) and championship-caliber tennis courts.
* Four miles of scenic hiking and bicycling trails.
* New state-of-the-art elementary school (grades kindergarten through six). The campus features expansive softball and soccer fields that will be shared with the East Bay Regional Park District.
* Sweeping bay and ridgeline views throughout the entire community.
* Nearly 80% of the total acreage of Stonebrae is preserved as protected open space and managed habitat.
* Access to 1,200 acres of dedicated open space and wildlife preserves and adjacent to East Bay Regional Parks.
* Convenient to East Bay and South Bay work centers, BART and San Francisco.
Stonebrae Country Club is located at 28760 Fairview Ave., Hayward, CA 94542. For more information contact Severn Williams at 510-336-9566. Please also visit: http://stonebrae.com/splash.html.
COPYRIGHT 2007 Business Wire
COPYRIGHT 2007 Gale Group