SellYourArt.net to catalog various art forms – .com News – Brief Article
ORLANDO, Fla. — SellYourArt.net is an Internet cataloging site that allows all forms of physical art to be viewed over the Internet. Included are paintings, sculptures, collages and any other type of physical art that has historically been purchased by art galleries from artists via traditional venues such as trade shows, face-to-face interactions and brokers. Only registered galleries and artists can access the search engine. The site is free for galleries.
Company officials said marketing features for galleries include:
* The ability to find artists from around the globe without sifting though correspondence and photographs or paying large mark-ups and fees to brokers;
* The ability to deal directly with the artists they desire;
* Additional exposure to their sites by linking them to SellYourArt.net for free.
Benefits for artists include:
* More time for creating and less time to concentrate on marketing. SellYourart.net is spending hundreds of thousands of dollars on marketing.
* The first three months to use SellYourArt.net are free, and artists can link their existing site to SellYourArt.net for no additional cost. After the initial period, the site cost is $19.95 a month ($12.95 for student artists).
* The company will provide scans free of charge.
COPYRIGHT 2002 Advanstar Communications, Inc.
COPYRIGHT 2004 Gale Group